User Level: Admin
Est. time of Setup: 10 Mins
Previous Step: Sort & Filter Invoices Next Step: Invoice Editing
After uploading your invoices, you will need to map your vendors.
There are two different ways to complete this step.
1. From the dashboard page, click Unmapped Vendors under the To-Do List.
Your vendors will be broken out by location. Under the vendor that needs mapping, Select a Vendor ID to link to your QuickBooks Desktop. You can also fill out Net Terms and Business information.
If this vendor's invoices always code to the same GL Code, you can Choose Default Account.
Click Save when finished.
2. Navigate to Invoices from the menu bar.
Your invoices will be stored in Needs Attention until you map your vendors.
Click into any invoice with the error No Vendor Mapping to open the invoice details.
Click Map Vendor on the right to setup your vendor.
A pop up will allow you to fill out the required information.
- Vendor ID – Select your vendor from the dropdown. These have been imported from QuickBooks
- Account - Map to a single GL Code or Split between multiple
- Class - (optional) If class is used in your accounting software
- Memo - (optional)
- Vendor Account Number - (optional) Vendor Reference Number for this location
- Process Line Items - Invoice level or line item level processing
- Review New Items
- Mark Invoices as Paid - Auto mark new invoices from this vendor as paid
- Mark Invoices as Exported - Auto mark new invoices from this vendor as exported