This article will assist you in solving common errors in your Restaurant365 Bill Pay Export.
After accessing your FTP error log, navigate to Bill Pay. Click here to learn more about Restaurant365 FTP.
Under the 'Pending Export' tab, you will see a red line next to any payments that need attention.
- One or more invoices cant be found in your accounting software
- Invoice Already Marked as Paid
- One or more invoices are not yet exported
- Vendor Name not Matching
- R365 Failed log in credentials
- Need Permissions
- Need Fiscal Year Setup
One or more invoices cant be found in your accounting software
This error can occur for 2 reasons:
1. Invoice wasn't exported in Plate IQ.
Click into the Invoice.
2. Invoice may have been modified in accounting software after export
Manually mark as exported or verify changes made in Restaurant365
Invoice Already Marked as Paid
1. Mark the invoice as not paid in the accounting software and re-export
2. Mark it as paid in Plate IQ
Verify all other invoices are either paid or unpaid
Fix invoices to all match (either mark as exported in PIQ or mark as paid in Accounting Software)
One or more invoices are not yet exported
1. Click into the Invoice from Bill Pay
2. Export Invoice from Invoice Details Page
Vendor Name not Matching
There are 2 ways to verify vendor name matches in Plate IQ.
1. Click into the invoice
Click Map Vendor.
2. Navigate to 'Vendors'
Click into the vendor on the right side to edit.
The below errors are commonly addressed in Restaurant365. Please reach out to your Plate IQ Account Manager for more information.
Restaurant365 failed log in credentials
Verify your Plate IQ AM has the correct Restaurant365 login credentials.
Click here to learn more about Restaurant365 User Setup.
Verify correct permissions are setup for Plate IQ user in Restaurant365.
Click here to learn more about Restaurant365 User Roles.
Need Fiscal Year Setup
Verify fiscal year setup in Restaurant365.
Click here to learn more about Restaurant365 Fiscal Year Setup.