When setting up Billpay, you will need to ensure the details entered match what's listed in the IRS for the Company and Individual. The information you will need to enter during setup is listed below.
- Bank Controller Information (Name, Title, Last 4 SSN, DOB, Home Address)
- Business Legal Name
- EIN Number
- Location's Fiscal Address
- Account Name and Details (Routing + Account Number)
- Signatory User (can be the same as the controller or any other user authorized to sign checks)
- Beneficial Owner Details (a person who owns 25% or more of the company, if there is no individual then this may be skipped. Needed: Name, Full Social, DOB, Address).
Additional verification may be needed. In that case, we highly recommend having the documents below ready. After submitted, verification of such documents take up to 2 business days.
- Controller's Photo ID and full SSN
- EIN Letter/W9 Form